Stondon Stompers Pre-School is a registered charity and is managed by a Management Committee, who are also Trustees of the Charity, and is essential to the success of Stompers.
Our Committee is made up of volunteer parents/carers, who want to be more involved in what can be their childâ€™s first pre-school/nursery experience, as well as members of the community.
They work in partnership with the staff team to ensure the continual development and improvement of Stompers.
The Management Committee members are responsible for:
- setting the vision and aims of the pre-school
- ensuring that the pre-school complies with the Charity Commission guidelines and legislation
- ensuring standards are maintained and we adhere to the EYFS framework
- overseeing the financial performance of the pre-school
- safeguarding policies and procedures
- health and safety
- fundraising for enhancing the childrenâ€™s experiences
All our committee members are DBS checked and have undertaken Safeguarding and Prevent Duty training.
For details on admissions or to arrange a visit, contact Lizzie Sekaran-Blofeld (Admin Manager)
on telephone: 01462 817055 or send us an email.
Stondon Stompers Pre-School
Children at the heart of all we do